Curriculum Vitae

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Webpage Launch

Well, exciting things have been happening this past week!  I wrote my first paper for my English class, and was thrown back in time in the position of a student writing an English paper.  I had a lot of fun researching my topic on sophistic techniques and how to apply techniques to a current college classroom.  It is fine if you are not excited about writing English papers, as long as you get how jazzed I am about it.

Additionally, I have put the finishing touches on my webpage: camillemustachio.com Check it out!  I used a freeware program called Seamonkey and created a space on the Internet. I am proud of myself for tackling a technological project that was unfamiliar and sure to produce frustration. If you have any suggestions for my page, please send them my way. Good luck tackling unfamiliar projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment